Ready to find out more? Get started today!
Terrae recepta fratrum passim fabricator videre nam deducite.
We're Here To Help You Succeed
Personalized counselling + flexible teaching + qualified guidance ensure personalized courses to cater to each individual student's skill level and effectively improve overall professionalism in the disciplinary area. Adopting the method of "training in practice with a personalized approach” - combing accounting concepts with practical operation, this helps students fully improve their ability to use knowledge and adopts a teaching method that combines theory and practice, to enhance learning experience. An Approved Training Employer of the Chartered Accountants Australia and New Zealand with integrated training + practical training, hired by a team of senior professional accountants with a wealth of industry experience.
- 15 hrs. + Self practice (3 months ) - $750
- 21 hrs. + Self practice (3 months ) - $1450
- 18 hrs. + Self practice (3 months ) - $800
- 15hrs - Directed learning hours
- Self practice - Students are entitled to use UUNZ facilities free of cost for the duration of the three month package.
- General Journals / Entries & Trial Balance
- Fixed Assets & Depreciation
- Understanding GST
- Fringe Benefit Tax
- Introduction to Payroll
- Accounting with MYOB Account Right
- Accounting with Xero
- Budgeting, Forecasting & Cash flow Management
- Tax Accounting
- MYOB GST / Xero GST
- GST Calculation & Returns
- Payroll / PAYE
- Income Tax - IR 3, IR 4, IR 6 & IR 7 (Including IR10 - Financial Statements Summary)
- MYOB / Xero (Certificate)