Postgraduate Diploma of Business (Level 8)
*UUNZ is not accepting any new enrolments into this programme until further notice.
Duration of Study
March, July & November
The programme aims at enabling students to acquire a body of specialised knowledge and skills across a range of business disciplines and contexts to meet their specific professional workplace needs or as a pathway for further learning.
Please refer to the options below.
Exit from Master of Business Administration
A student who successfully completes any eight (8) courses from Master of Business Administration programme may, upon application, exit with a Postgraduate Diploma of Business.
- UUEC5100 Economics for Decision Makers
- UUMG5200 Organisational Behaviour
- UUAC5300 Accounting and Finance for Executives
- UUMK5400 Marketing in Practice
- UUIS8000 Global Information Systems Strategy
- UUMB8400 Business research & Ethics in practice
- UUMG8200 Management of Strategic Thinker
- UUMG8300 Leading Business and organizational Change
- UUEC8100 International Business and Economy
- UUMG8500 Entrepreneurship and Innovation
Exit from Master of Business Administration – (International Business)
A student who successfully completes a total of 8 courses from the following Specialisation Lists of the Master of Business Administration – International Business may, upon application, exit with a Postgraduate Diploma of Business.
A1. Big Data and Visualisation Specialisation
- CSC8001 Introduction to Data Science and Visualisation
- CIS8701 Big Data Visualisation
- CIS8702 Crypto-currencies
- MKT8011 Digital Business Management
A2. Digital Transformation Specialisation
- CIS8008 Business Intelligence
- CIS8011 Digital Innovation
- CIS8018 Strategic Information Security
- CIS8100 Digital Enterprise
A3. Enterprise Leadership Specialisation
- MGT8038 Leadership Development
- MGT8039 Strategic Leadership
- MGT8031 Global Issues in Employment Relations
- MGT8034 Strategic Management of Human Resources & Innovation
A4. Finance Specialisation
- FIN8201 Finance for Executives
- FIN8202 Financial Markets and Instruments
- FIN8203 Strategic Investments
- FIN8104 International Financial Management
A5. International Business Specialisation
- ECO8060 Business in the International Economy
- MGT8032 International Management
- INR8010 International Relations: Guided Topics
- MKT8002 International Marketing
Timetable for all courses
All class times are between 9.30am and 3.00pm on Monday to Thursday. Please request for your TIMETABLE related to your semester from the reception.