Postgraduate Diploma of Business (Level 8)
*UUNZ is not accepting any new enrolments into this programme until further notice.
Duration of Study
March, July & November
The programme aims at enabling students to acquire a body of specialised knowledge and skills across a range of business disciplines and contexts to meet their specific professional workplace needs or as a pathway for further learning.
Please refer to the options below.
Exit from Master of Business Administration
A student who successfully completes any eight (8) courses from Master of Business Administration programme may, upon application, exit with a Postgraduate Diploma of Business.
|UUEC5100||Economics for Decision Makers||✓|
|UUAC5300||Accounting and Finance for Executives||✓||✓|
|UUMK5400||Marketing in Practice||✓||✓|
|UUIS8000||Global Information Systems Strategy||✓||✓|
|UUMB8400||Business research & Ethics in practice||✓|
|UUMG8200||Management of Strategic Thinker||✓||✓|
|UUMG8300||Leading Business and organizational Change||✓||✓|
Exit from Master of Business Administration – (International Business)
A student who successfully completes a total of 8 courses from the following Specialisation Lists of the Master of Business Administration – International Business may, upon application, exit with a Postgraduate Diploma of Business.
A1. Big Data and Visualisation Specialisation
- CSC8001 Introduction to Data Science and Visualisation
- CIS8701 Big Data Visualisation
- CIS8702 Crypto-currencies
- MKT8011 Digital Business Management
A2. Digital Transformation Specialisation
- CIS8008 Business Intelligence
- CIS8011 Digital Innovation
- CIS8018 Strategic Information Security
- CIS8100 Digital Enterprise
A3. Enterprise Leadership Specialisation
- MGT8038 Leadership Development
- MGT8039 Strategic Leadership
- MGT8031 Global Issues in Employment Relations
- MGT8034 Strategic Management of Human Resources & Innovation
A4. Finance Specialisation
- FIN8201 Finance for Executives
- FIN8202 Financial Markets and Instruments
- FIN8203 Strategic Investments
- FIN8104 International Financial Management
A5. International Business Specialisation
- ECO8060 Business in the International Economy
- MGT8032 International Management
- INR8010 International Relations: Guided Topics
- MKT8002 International Marketing
Timetable for all courses
All postgraduate students have their customized timetable. For more details, please contact reception.