Postgraduate Certificate in Business - Information Systems (Level 8)
Duration of Study
March, July & November
This programme is designed to help you advance in your workplace or be the first step on the road to a master’s degree, so no matter what your end goal is it can help you achieve it.
Whether you have studied business before, have relevant professional work experience without studying, or have studied an un-related area, this programme can expand your career prospects.
A student who successfully completes any four of the courses of the Master of Business - Information Systems listed below may, upon application, exit with a Postgraduate Certificate in Business - Information Systems.
- UUIS8000 Global Information System Strategy
- UUIS8100 Digital Enterprise
- UUIS8018 Strategic Information Systems Security
- UUMG5000 Organisational Behaviour
- UUIS8010 Information System Project Management
- UUIS7100 Professional Skills for Information System
- UUIS7200 Professional Skills for Systems Analysis
- UUIS8011 Digital Innovation
Timetable for all courses
All class times are between 9.30am and 3.00pm on Monday to Thursday. Please request for your TIMETABLE related to your semester from the reception.