Student Careers Centre
- Help with professional CV and Cover Letter writing
- Advising on Job searching and using the right sources and platforms
- Interview Tips – Get ideas and tips on helpful Interview techniques
- Focus groups and one-to-one counselling
- Helping students navigate their career pathways and options
- Students are regularly informed and updated by social media or email about any activities or events during the year that are hosted by the Student Careers Centre.
How the Student Careers Centre is associated with the New Zealand job market?
The Student Careers Centre will help identifying students’ needs and skills and will help students obtain a placement the New Zealand job market through the external Internship program.
How can I contact?
To make an Appointment, E-mail or Contact us:-
STUDENT JOB SEARCH (SJS)
UUNZ Institute is a proud associate member of Student Job Search (SJS).
SJS is a free service provided to all tertiary level students by the organisation to International students to assist them in their search of Employment. It is a one stop shop for international students who believe in gaining experience by learning.
Who Can Use The Service?
Tertiary students in NZ can use SJS if they meet any of the following criteria:
- Are intending to study during the next semester at an NZQA recognised tertiary provider
- Are currently enrolled and undertaking study with an NZQA recognised tertiary provider
- Have graduated from an NZQA recognised tertiary provider in the current or previous calendar year and have not yet secured a full time job
How to Register at SJS?
Please follow the link below to register at SJS by checking their eligibility criteria.